- City Fringes based with flexible working
- Mix of Accounting/PA/Office Management/Operational Support
- Ensuring high quality financial management for the business through undertaking month-end and year-end activities. Ensuring cash management as well as supporting financial planning and reporting.
- Ensuring critical business processes (invoicing, utilisation, accounts payable and receivable) are being performed accurately and in a timely manner. Always seeking opportunities to simplify and automate key business processes and ensuring systems and processes are in place to ensure that the business is delivering on time and on budget.
- Organising Board and Advisory Panel meetings. Managing documentation. Producing Board papers, taking minutes and managing actions.
- Providing PA support to the CEO, including organising external meetings, managing internal governance meetings, and providing general office management support as and when required.
Key Skills and Requirements
- A Degree in Business or Finance along with experience working in either a legal or consulting/auditing type business will be highly advantageous.
- Other responsibilities and experience required will be:
- Previous experience in a similar role with experience in accounting and office and operational management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Experience using Xero will be advantageous
- Ability to work in a small team and do whatever it takes to get the job done
If this sounds like something of interest to you, submit your application below. Alternatively contact us for more information.