- 3 to 6 months contract - immediate start
- Strong procurement process orientation
- CBD location
Immediate requirement for a detail focused Procurement Contracts Manager to join this market leader in the financial services sector.
This is a role where it is essential that you hit the ground running and are able to produce comprehensive procurement documentation through data analysis, mining and manipulation. You will have the ability to work alongside a range of stakeholders and with multiple systems to extract the information. Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and commercial management of key contracts to replace the essential IT systems
- Managing the end to end procurement process across a number of IT projects
- Providing commercial advice in relation to the management of a wide range of supplier contracts.
Required background and skills include:
- Experience working within a process focused procurement IT role
- Strong procurement documentation and writing skills
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and a hands on approach
This is a great contract opportunity to work for a market leader, CBD based and close to public transport.
For additional information please contact Rob Silver on 021 543 247.