- Indirect category experience ideally
- 3 to 6 months contract with the potential to be extended
- Auckland CBD
The purpose behind this role is to provide best practice procurement category management across a range of corporate categories.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engage in the business’ procurement activities, identifying opportunities to increase value for money, driving efficiencies and savings.
- Liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes.
- Support negotiation, contract drafting and review as required.
- Oversee the management of business’ facilities contracts along with renewal and negotiation.
- Oversee and take ownership of the internal service deliveries required for a functioning office.
Key skills required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Procurement Analyst or Procurement Specialist role, with indirect category exposure
- Ability to communicate complex commercial and contractual concepts
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict, influence others and negotiate
- Capable of building good working relationships with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and positively engage a diverse range of stakeholders
If this sounds like you then apply now. Alternatively, you can contact Rob Silver on 021 543 247 for more information. Please submit your CV in Word format.